It\’s pretty amazing that we can capture all kinds of moments with just a click of a camera. However, usually photos are too –8220;staged–8221; and –8220;perfect–8221; for my liking. Often photos are taken over and over so that eventually there are no flaws in them whatsoever. In my opinion, this makes the photos less special.
The best photos are those where the photographer has unintentionally captured something that was never supposed to be in the photo in the first place. Something that –8220;ruins–8221; what was supposed to be a flawless photograph.
1. This Frisbee was thrown with such force that she can still only breathe out of one nostril
It might not be the ideal thing to happen when taking a picture with friends, but at least they got a great photo out of it!
2. The guy in the photo was unaware that this was going on behind him
It was only when he uploaded the photos to his Facebook album that he realized a random woman in the background had stolen his thunder.
3. Normally dogs wake their owners up with their barking, this dog does it with his urine
It may be an unconventional kind of wake up call, but when you have to go, you have to go!
4. The best thing about this photo is that she\’s totally unfazed by that tremendous whack
Either that or the photo was taken so quickly that she didn\’t even have time to react.
5. How she managed to survive that fall, I have no idea–8230;
All I know is that that must have hurt immensely, even if she managed to land on the grass.
When you\’re the butt of a joke, you may be a little sour at first, but then again, if it leaves with a photo as hilarious as this, you\’ll find a way to laugh at your humiliation.